Sunday, April 05, 2015

'It's Egg & Cress, Do You Want It?' available to buy on Kindle now

Hardcopy to be released in the next few days stroke weeks. I'm just waiting for the back cover to be designed, plus I'll probably need to order myself a copy to check it for errors first.

But for all you 21st century digital people, you can buy it on Kindle right now, via the following link:

THIS ONE! CLICK HERE! FUCK, YEAH!

Needless to say, this is very, very surreal. Good job I'm drunk.

If you like it, please leave a review. If you hate it, leave a review too. I don't care anymore*


*I totally do.

6 comments:

Exile on Pain Street said...

So how do I get my paper copy? I don't have a Kindle. I'm not a robot but I am a philistine.

fwengebola said...

It's being worked on! Though the front cover exists (for Kindle), the paperback needs a cover designed with a rear, and a spine with the correct width for the number of pages, which is taking a while. I also need to see a proof before officially releasing the paperback, and apparently this could take up to a month. But when that's done - so we're talking May here - the physical copy will be available. It's also being manufactured in the States, so it should be cheaper for you.

John Plato said...

I like what ive read so far,
made me chortle audibly

daisyfae said...

Congratulations! i've got a bit of travel ahead, and this will make good reading on airplanes!

luna said...

happy B day to you you see famous B4 40 you made it with just a couple of spare weeks!

I ve read the sample it's going to strike a chord with a whole generation.

keep us posted for the proper book, and btw y mfabricated in the States? they can't type in the uk?

fwengebola said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments (and Luna's predictably odd one). The shit physical book is also out to buy, and regret.