Friday, April 17, 2009

1,000,000th Stag, Live

Follow my live Twitter updates on Twitter, obviously.

Should be interesting.

Actually, I doubt that.

(Sent via my iPhone. Get one. They make your life better.)

* * * * *

Burning off for my 600th stag weekend. Could go horribly wrong - i'm organising it.
11:01 AM Apr 17th from TwitterForiPhone

Took frantic taxi to party shop. Party shop closed. Now waiting on train bound for Canterbury. Even without silly hat, stag looks petrified.
12:01 PM Apr 17th from TwitterForiPhone

Straightest Stag ever. Being reprimanded for laughing and swearing too much on train by my oldest friends. Will prob all be asleep by 9.
1:12 PM Apr 17th from TwitterForiPhone

Stag's just announced he hates Real Ale. Might make tomorrow morning's surprise visit to a brewery rather awkward.
5:45 PM Apr 17th from TwitterForiPhone

Stag is fucked. We've reached the tired and emotional stage surprisingly quickly. Whitstable's more cockney than I'd like.
9:57 PM Apr 17th from TwitterForiPhone

Can someone please remove the 'party animal' from my room? He's asleep in here because the hardcore are caning it in his room.
1:50 AM Apr 18th from TwitterForiPhone

Marched 8 hungover blokes to the station where we watched our train leave. I got the times wrong.
11:08 AM Apr 18th from TwitterForiPhone

Most stag attendees want to kill me after having to endure what was essentially a two hour lecture in a brewery. No piss-up, as such.
4:19 PM Apr 18th from TwitterForiPhone

In a bar talking to a girl who's not recoiling. My largely coupled mates are hugely excited. A snog would be great.
about 23 hours ago from TwitterForiPhone

Party in our room. Expecting to get thrown out of hotel in about 10 minutes.
about 20 hours ago from TwitterForiPhone

The stag is over. Roomate/ Large Northern Flatmate snores while I smoke out of the window. Stag left laughing. Consider this a success.
about 19 hours ago from TwitterForiPhone

Slightly disapponted I didn't chat to girl with amazing bangers. Still good, despite the abuse.
about 19 hours ago from TwitterForiPhone

Just woke up, brain sore. Lying in bed talking to LNF; The last bar was full of women desperate to talk. Why didn't I realise?
about 13 hours ago from TwitterForiPhone

Mother of all hangovers on it's way. Could retarmac driveways with my lungs.
about 9 hours ago from TwitterForiPhone

I'm back, and rather ill. Head throbs, wallet on life support. Love the idea of never drinking, smoking or drugging ever again.
2 minutes ago from web

7 comments:

fwengebola said...

Please note I can't reply to individual messages on Twitter for some reason.

Ellie said...

Is someone who twitters a twit?

McTodd said...

Most stag attendees want to kill me after having to endure what was essentially a two hour lecture in a brewery. No piss-up, as such.
4:19 PM Apr 18th from TwitterForiPhone
You literally couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery!

Nice one.

livesbythewoods said...

iPhones are truly amazing. I've had mine a week and a bit and already love it more than is quite wholesome.

fwengebola said...

Me ~ Yes I can.
Ellie ~ No, a twat.
McTodd ~ That was the angle of my joke, yes. I've just realised you're also a keyboard stroke from being McToss.
LBTW ~ Tell that to Phil. And may I recommend the following apps?:> Vicinity, Shazam, Birthdays, To Do, Flixster, Planets, ITN, LEDit, PandoraBox, and Lightsaber (spelt incorrectly).

McTodd said...

Bloody hell, you're right...

fwengebola said...

All those years, and I'd never noticed.