Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Most Embarrassing Thing In The World, Ever

Not committed by me for once, but by this train driver in Amsterdam.

So she's alone in the driver's carriage up front and presumably becomes overwhelmed by extreme horniness. Well... no-one would ever know. After all, she's by herself in a little box, and the door's locked.

She left the intercom on...



If I had been one of the passengers, I would've applauded at the end. Then tried to arrange a date.

UPDATE 3pm: Ok, it's probably faked. I feel a little bit stupid. Again.

7 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase came like a train

bittersweet said...

faked or not, it was still funny.


And who *hasn't* been caught out in a state of extreme horniness??? That is what keyring vibes are for.

looby said...

Oh my that was funny.

"Came like a train" though? Never heard that one. I am from Lancashire, mind.

Angela-la-la said...

Looby, I first heard it from a man in Scunthorpe. Anywhere near?

fwengebola said...

Ang ~ Eww. Niiice.
BS ~ You can get vibrators on keyrings now? They must be tiny.
Loob ~ It's a common phrase down our parts.
Ang ~ Dunno. Leave me out of this.

Miss Milk said...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was genuine. I mean... Amsterdam...

fwengebola said...

She's a train driver, not a hooker.