Sunday, November 12, 2006

Stopping Smoking

That's it, I've had enough. Another weekend bites the dust, and I've smoked my way through it. That, and the last 15 years.

I'm not looking forward to this. After all, former heroin addicts have testified that it's easier to come off smack than fags. Perhaps I should switch drugs.

I used to be a real self-righteous little bastard - no drink or drugs of any kind until I was 17/ 18. Now I've got myself an annoying little addiction I can't shake.

Still. No fags yet today...

Hmm. I think I've got my Sunday head on.

Ugh - And now I've remembered I've got to visit my old man and fix his sodding computer.

I think I'll go to Tescos and self-medicate with Pringles.

3 comments:

Shoshana said...

Good for you - it isn't easy, I know, but you'll be far more attractive to women that way (and smell better too).

fwengebola said...

It's ok, I've switched to crack.

Shoshana said...

Maybe you should try heroin, I hear it's an excellent way to lose weight.