Monday, November 27, 2006

Fucked

I am suffering from WMD - Weekend Mend Discrepancy. I had very little sleep over the break and was going to bed around 4am each night. I have now woken up at 7am after a restless, sweaty night where my vindictive bastard brain felt it necessary to keep me More Alert Than Ever.

Needless to say I am now tired and generically furious at the world. And all I have to do is cycle in, swim, do a full Monday's work, go to karate, then cycle home.

What I'd like is to go back to bed and sleep for a year.

Fucksticks.

7 comments:

Shoshana said...

Join the club. It's 6:19 AM here, I spent a horrible night of not sleeping, it's freezing and I'm off to work in less than a half-hour. :(

la fille mariƩe said...

Oh my, Shosh and Fweng... I slept beautifully last night. :) I feel just great!

Sorry -- just couldn't resist rubbing it in just a little. I'm sure you'll recover from your wild weekend after a quiet evening or two, Fweng.

Ordinary Girl said...

Fucksticks!! Love it!! Almost as good as my all time favourite... Fuckwit! Definitely going to have to steal that I'm afraid!

fwengebola said...

Well that's nice, S & LFM.

Strange. I now can't be bothered going to bed, even after doing all I said I would, and having a real arse of a day (No-one turned up and I found myself single-handedly running the company.)

No wonder I'm perpetually tired.

And Fucksticks is mine. I've copyrighted it in perpetuity.

Ah, that's mean. Have it, ducks.

Anonymous said...

Actually, fuckstick was first used in 'Shawshank redemption' by Clancy Brown's violent prison guard (can't remember the name of his character though). So, Frank Darabont - who wrote the film - is the one who can lay claim to it.

fwengebola said...

Once again, all my best stuff is actually someone elses.

luna said...

But you can pride yourself on retaining some very clued up readers who enjoy upbraiding you and that's a comfort.